Consider yourself lucky if you are on vacation in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo is located on the Baja California Sur peninsula and has been a top tourist destination for years. Many visitors from the States love to visit as it is just a quick air flight from Los Angeles. The climate is dry and pleasant all year round, with stunning desert landscapes and turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortez. There, you can find numerous world-class resorts, great shopping, and excellent restaurants. If you want some assistance finding flights and accommodations, call Discount Vacation Hotels at 1-877-606-0014. They are a genuine travel agency that can help you find the best deals available to stay at Mexico’s top resorts. During your visit, if you find yourself craving sweets, then continue to read below. We have provided you with the top 5 places to find yummy desserts in Cabo.
- Bravo Italia Gelato – Delicious Gelato & Ice Cream
- First, do you love creamy gelato and ice cream? Who doesn’t? Bravo Italia is where you should go when you are craving a cool treat. They have two locations to choose from. The first location is downtown, nearby Minerva’s Fishing shop, and the second location is close to Walmart. A few of their top flavors are Snickers, Tangerine, and Mint. You can get a large cup for just $35 pesos or $1.75 USD. What a great deal!
- La Higienica – Variety of Ice Cream
- Next, La Higienica is another yummy dessert spot in Cabo. They offer a large variety of ice creams, such as ice cream sandwiches, frozen bars, sorbets, paletas, and more. A few of their top flavors are pistachio ice cream, coconut ice cream, caramel ice cream, and guanabana sherbet. You can get a cup of ice cream for $30 pesos or $1.50 USD.
- Yogulove – Frozen Yogurt
- If you are craving fresh frozen yogurt in Cabo, then you need to go to Yogulove, which is on Marina Blvd by the local Marina. Yogulove is a self-service yogurt shop, which is perfect for conscious COVID people. The shop is small, but they have a decent selection of flavors to choose from. The cost is a bit higher due to its location by the marina.
- Besos de Azúcar – Pastries & Cakes
- Besos de Azucar is the perfect dessert place if you are craving homemade cakes and pastries. You can find them on Avenida Leona Vicario on the corner of Calle Rosario Morales. There, they sell a wide variety of homemade cupcakes, cheesecakes, Tres Leche cakes, and more. If you call in advance, they can do special orders and cakes for birthdays and special occasions. You can even get your goodies delivered, too.
- Café Cabo – Desserts & Breads & More
- Lastly, Café Cabo is another wonderful place for yummy desserts in Cabo. They not only make tasty desserts but also homemade bread and they serve breakfast and lunch, too. Café Cabo can be found on Lazaro Cardenas in the center of Plaza Amelia Wilkes. Their coffees are delicious, so make sure to order a cup of joe to go with some of their fresh pastries.
Do you need a place to stay for a Cabo vacation? If so, contact Discount Vacation Hotels at 1-877-606-0014. They are a reputable online travel agency that only works with the top resorts in Mexico such as the Villa Group. They only work with resorts that have the best accommodations, wonderful amenities, and VIP services. Plus, resorts have COVID sanitation and safety protocols in place to keep visitors safe to relax during their stay. Despite the challenges of the last few years, now is the perfect time to plan a Baja vacation. Treat yourself to yummy desserts on a vacation to Mexico! Remember, call Discount Vacation Hotels at 1-877-606-0014 to learn about their all-inclusive vacation packages today!