While one of the best parts about visiting Mexico is enjoying delicious Mexican food such as tacos, enchiladas, tamales, and more. If you grow tired of Mexican cuisine while on vacation, you may get a craving for pizza which is another one of the world’s favorite foods. Do you plan to visit Cancun soon for a vacation getaway? If so, check out our list of the top 7 picks for the best pizza in Cancun provided below so you will know where you can satisfy any pizza cravings that you may have.
- Pizzeria La Pizzarra
- Our first choice for the best pizza in Cancun is Pizzeria La Pizzarra located at the La Isla Shopping Center. Pizzeria La Pizzarra serves up delicious pizza and diners also enjoy the tranquil lagoon views. Pizzas are prepared with an Italian thin crust style, and they also offer gluten-free pizza for those with diet restrictions. In addition to having some of the best pizza in Cancun, Pizza “La Pizzarra” also offers a variety of pasta, meats, and seafood dishes. Don’t forget to order a tasty cocktail to accompany your meal. Also, check out the chalkboards that are placed throughout the restaurant that contain current important sports events information and interesting facts.
- Rino’s Pizza Time
- Located near the hotel zone of Cancun, Rino’s Pizza Time specializes in a large variety of pizzas, including healthy meat-free and dairy-free options for vegetarians and vegans, too. With a soothing and romantic ambiance, diners will love the authentic Italian music that is played in the background as you enjoy your meal. The wood-fired pizzas are super tasty, and if you want to try another menu entree we suggest their Penne al Salmon with Vodka that has won rave reviews.
- Pizzeria Luna Rossa
- Another great choice for the best pizza in Cancun is Pizzeria Luna Rossa located directly in front of the Plaza de Toros Cancun. Pizzeria Luna Rossa prepares high-quality and reasonably priced pizzas and entrees, too. Do you appreciate a great glass of wine? If so, wine connoisseurs will love their great wine selection. The restaurant atmosphere is comfortable and romantic with music being played for guests, and they also have daily lunch specials. It is worth a visit for a fun lunch date or travelers looking for a quick and affordable meal on the go.
- Padrino’s Pizza Express
- Are you looking for a casual and economical option that has some of the best pizza in Cancun? If so, try Padrino’s Pizza Express which serves up excellent pizza, but at a price, you can afford. Located near the beach, Padrino’s Pizza Express is the place to go after you have been at the beach all day and are ready for a quick and delicious pizza. They also have a variety of entree dishes that are affordable, too. Sit at a table outside on the sidewalk so you can people watch, or cozy up to the interior bar and drink a beer with your pizza.
- Le Fate Ristorante Italiano
- Le Fate Ristorante Italiano is ideal for a romantic date or a family dinner where you can enjoy some of the best pizza in Cancun with your loved ones. This restaurant provides authentic Italian pizza flavors and also has incredible seafood options. Their four-cheese pizza is a crowd pleaser, and if you are craving pasta you should try their delicious Penne Pasta and Lasagna. Le Fate Ristorante Italiano also prepares a refreshing and tasty house Sangria that pairs perfectly with their pizza or main courses.
- Mr. Lasana
- Mr. Lasana is located in the middle of Cancun and isn’t just for people who love lasagna. Owned by native Italians, Mr. Lasana is a cozy restaurant that uses an authentic wood fire oven to bake their pizzas. You will feel as if you are eating pizza in Italy when you try their traditional pies. Popular choices include the Marguerita and Bolognese pizza. If you want to try an old time favorite with a twist, order the Nutella Calzone for a sweet and savory treat. Make sure you leave room for dessert as the Tiramisu and Apple Strudel are incredible desserts to finish off your meal.
- Col Bigolo Ristorante Pizzeria & Shop
- Last, but not least, the Col Bigolo Ristorante Pizzeria & Shop serves up authentic Italian pizza and main course dishes in the Puerto Cancun area of Cancun. The decor is hip and chic, and the service is excellent, too. Prices are very affordable as well, and they have a large wine menu that is well priced. Do you want to eat something besides pizza? If so, you should order their homemade Carbonaro Spaghetti that is to die for.
Are you headed to Cancun for a vacation in the future? If so, you will want to check out these top 7 picks for the best pizza in Cancun. Try as many as you can, then let us know which place served the best pizza in Cancun in your opinion.